Please send any legal notices in writing to:
ATTN: Legal Dept.
4578 Laclede Ave
St. Louis, MO 63108
Copyright Notices (DMCA)
rackAID follows theDigital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (17 U.S.C. § 512) for issues relating to copyright infringement. To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the specific items that are infringing your copyright. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your request must include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims not containing the required information will not be processed by our staff. To submit claims, you may email your claim to [email protected] or mail it to:
4579 Laclede Ave
St. Loius, MO 63108
Acceptable Use Policy
rackAID passes through the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) from our upstream vendors for customers who lease hardware from rackAID.
You can find our Non-Disclosure Policy here: NDA. The NDA applies to any customers entering a Service Agreement with rackAID.