Well 2012’s first quarter is already behind us, and thanks to our clients and the hard work of my team, this is the great start to an even better year.
Our first quarter 2012, was another record. We continue to enjoy double digit growth thanks to new clients and growth of existing ones.
I want to thank my team for making this success possibly.
- Record top line numbers. With continued double digit growth compared to same quarter last year.
- Mike joined the team. He’s a Plesk and cPanel certified technician. He’s still getting up to speed on the rackAID way, but is a great addition to the team.
- Revamped support processes to streamline response time. Over 96% of critical tickets are answered within 10 minutes or less.
- Introduced managed cloud services based on Softlayer’s cloud network.
- Expanded hosting operations to San Jose, CA
- Introduced scalable LAMP platform for busy LAMP stack applications.
- Have several clients now consistently pushing more than 50 million page views/month. With one expect to reach 100 million soon.
We are working on the biggest overhaul yet of our IT support services. While we have always focused on core server management services, we realize that many clients need broader help. We do not have firm dates, but will be rolling out some new support services that will make running your sites easier.
Lastly, thanks to all of our clients, partners, vendors, and employees who make realizing our mission to Keep IT Simple a possibility. I need to get the numbers posted but we’ve continued to have over 95% customer satisfaction ratings since 2008.